SDS suction hose 1"
The INTEWA 1“ SDS intake hose is specifically designed for use with the RAINMASTER Favorit pumping and control units. The intake line can be safely installed directly from the intake filter in the tank to the RAINMASTER Favorit. This means no additional joins or pipe sealing is necessary, which in turn limits the chance of intake pressure problems at the control unit side. It is produced from high quality EPDM rubber offering a pressure range from -0.85 to 1.5 bar. It is particularly robust with an integrated steel spiral-reinforcing as well as a synthetic cord insert. Other characteristics of the SDS intake line include: a narrow bending radius, UV resistance, weather-proof, and resistance to bacterial contamination. It is suitable for use with INTEWA MD-100 and MD-150 wall bushes.
- Material - high-quality EPDM mix
- UV resistant
- Suitable for wall bush MD 100, MD 150
- Internal reinforcing: Steal spiral, Synthetic cord inserts
- Operating pressure: -0,85 bis 1,5 bar
- Temperature range: -25 bis +70 °C
- Dimensions (internal / external): Ø 25.4 mm x Ø 33,4 mm
- Minimum bending radius 120 mm
- Quantity unit: sold by meter
- Roll length: max. 40 m
Minimum order: 10 meters
We Also Recommend