AQUALOOP single membrane station and controller
AQUALOOP single membrane station and controller for water treatment.
Micro filtration system for removal of 99.9999% of all bacteria and 99.7% of all viruses.
The station is vertically positioned in the contaminated water tank and is attached to the permeate hose. The membrane station is equipped with weights, in order to remain stable. The installed pump draws the water through the membrane for cleansing and sends it via the permeate hose to the clean water tank. The length of the permeate hose (see accessories Horizon ½" hose) can be a maximum of 3 m height within the tank to ensure adequate pumping pressure. The membrane is automatically cleaned (from a back-flushing container located above the pump) at regular intervals to guarantee a long, high flow operating life.
Control unit/ Membrane Station / Membrane
- built-in electrical regulation of pumps, saves energy and increases service life
- smart controller adjusts the required quantity as per the need for saving energy
- automatic back-flushing mode for low-maintenance operation
- automatic sludge disposal to minimize maintenance
- mode change of clean water storage tank
- different modes can be selected
- automatic vacation mode
- automatic display of maintenance mode
- automatic maintenance mode
- optional pressure sensor for monitoring function
- low voltage operation with small systems
- connection for controlling supplemental supply in domestic water works
A controller is provided for every membrane station. It automatically controls the AQUALOOP water treatment plant. The operating status can be easily read from an illuminated LCD display.
We Also Recommend
Drinking Water from Rainwater System (House Rainwater Source) - Home and Garden
FULL HOUSE Rainwater Utilisation and Sterilisation System, 10000 ltr stainless steel